The Renegade Method™
The Renegade Method™ is developed to go from the logic of the conscious mind to the murky and often muddled subconscious mind, pull through the threads that hold together the false assumptions that lead to pain and suffering, and shine the light of awareness into those dark and forgotten areas to emerge being enough, fulfilled, self-actualized and joyful.
In this 4 week intensive, we will explore the Renegade Method™ as it is useful to you through the innovative application of the Renegade Map. Once you learn how to work with it, you can apply it to any life circumstance (we will teach you when to apply it – all the time). Armed with this tool, you will leave empowered for having understood some of the root causes of unhappiness and how to address them directly so that you open progressively to joy, vibrancy, and sweetness in all aspects of life.
Please note that for participation in Online Intensive, finishing P.O.I.N.T. 5 Steps of Self-Inquiry self-study course is a pre-requisite.
Learn more and enroll into the course: https://therenegademethod.com/point/.
Online Intensive Details:
Where: Virtual, via Zoom
Dates: Saturdays, February 17 & 24, and March 2 & 9 at 11AM EST
The cost includes all course materials and live instructions on the application of TRM tools.
No refunds after enrollment.
per month for 2 months
What you’ll learn
- Simple and effective tools to apply when feeling overwhelmed both personally and professionally.
- Practical and logical approaches that cut through sentimentality and rumination
- Innovative and comprehensive approach to treating trauma.
- Mindfulness tools for emotional regulation.
- The role of the physical body in moving through trauma and stress toward resilience and growth.
- How to bring joy into life.
***In Addition to the Online Intensive***
1:1 Personal Mentorship With Kavitha
This is a unique opportunity for personalized study and deeper application of TRM as an algorithmic system of self-inquiry. It requires a deep commitment to cultivate the capacity to look dispassionately at the patterns, beliefs, and images that define you. To do this you must have consistent and determined focus, effort and energy, and an attitude of being all-in. This is not a program for the casually curious.
A small cohort of 5 individuals will have the opportunity for mentorship with Kavitha:
- Personalized reading of birth chart with Jyotiśa, the Vedic astrology system, to understand broad issues around work, wealth, relationships, spiritual growth, career choices, and health concerns.
- Personalized understanding of unique karmic imprints with the Renegade Resonance Therapy, a unique system developed by Kavitha using Tantrik Sound principles. What bits of your personality, fears, and beliefs are ancestral? What parts are unique to you that you’ve picked up since early childhood, which influence your choices and circumstances? What is the potential hidden in your unique resonance? What is the unique goal you are here to fulfill?
- Personalized application of Renegade Resonance Therapy in The Renegade Method™ of self-inquiry that is unique to you.
- 1-2 individual sessions with personalized readings and techniques.
- 3-4 group sessions where all 5 individuals work together but on their unique issues.
- Weekend small-group retreat with plenty of individualized instruction for all areas of life, including spiritual growth and techniques.
Prerequisites for 1:1 work with Kavithaji:
***Enrollment in the 4-week Online-Intensive TRM course.
***Exclusively studying with Kavithaji.
1:1 TRM Cohort Logistics:
* Sessions will be held during February and March 2024 concomitantly with TRM online.
* Retreat will be held March 15th-17th 2024 in Michigan, USA.
Check-in at 2 PM on March 15 and check-out at 11 AM on March 17.
Meals included: dinner on March 15, brunch and dinner on March 16, and brunch on March 17.
The closest airport is Detroit Metropolitan (DTW).
Transportation to and from the retreat venue is NOT included.
Cost (including TRM online and retreat): $1999
This program is by application only. APPLY HERE.
****PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN THE ONLINE INTENSIVE TO APPLY ****
If selected for mentoring, the cost of TRM online will be deducted from the total price.
The last date to apply is December 31, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone that wants to sincerely delve into the source of their suffering.
Will I be able to facilitate this work after the retreat?
While this retreat will enable you to help others, it is not meant to be a certification course for facilitation, which requires more extensive work.
Are there continuing education credits offered?
Kavitha Chinnaiyan, MD
Dr. Chinnaiyan is a cardiologist and professor of medicine with extensive interest, research, and experience in understanding the heart-mind connection. She is published in peer-reviewed journals and gives talks on this topic at international scientific meetings. She developed the Renegade Method™ through her work with patients in over two decades of clinical work. In addition to her work in clinical medicine, she has studied the Eastern traditions of Āyurveda, Yoga, and Tantra and is an award-winning author of 4 books, all of which bridge the mental-physical and Eastern-Western approaches to health, wellness, and spirituality.